Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Ngebel Lake is about Big Cool Trees and Mysterious Lake


Ngebel lake is some how unforgetable place. It has a really big area, include the jungle. The jungle is so green and dense, full with a big trees and spread bushes in every spot I look at. Some cute monkeys, is playing , jumping and staring at the human, and some car that passed by.

I really dont understand, how come? Ngebel has a cool air, refreshing what ever tired your head is. Ngebel has a super green and dense big trees, it’s so big, making me feel so tinny and young, yet weak. But it’s not crowded with tourist. Thanks to God I have this chance. Frankly, I enjoy the quite atmosphere. It give me a full relaxation too.



Could you imagine tasting a fresh fruits in quite calm air? It is exactly so unbearable moments. The local fruits, mangosteen and durian cost so cheep that doesn’t match with the taste, which is so yummy. I thinks it is half cheaper than in the market and taste more delicious too. I buy a lot and buy a lot again. Yes you are, I’m excessive enough. It’s fun, why not?

The lake, surrounded by a big trees in some corner, giving a shady to maximum feel enjoy the day. The environment I thinks is maintan enough. Some main cuisine is reachable too, there are many simply cafe around to try. Eating in nature is unbeatable delicious, isn’t it?

Hey, there is something unlogic issue at there. The mythology, said that if you touch the water, a strength pull, will get you into the water. Actually Ngebel Lake is 734 metre deep, so it almost impossible to save. This thought is legendary cohering, even my grandma and some local people there said the same. Sadly, it makes the boat man, people who have a boat to entertain the tourist is going down. I want to give it a try, but again, my moms prohibit me.


Overall, Ngebel Lake is a calm place to have a meditation, and kind of trip which needs to keep quite while enjoy the site. I still want to come back, oh God..

No comments:

Post a Comment